Skip to content
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum that promotes enquiry, ambition and aspiration.
- To create a culture where pupils, parents and teachers work together to ensure all children reach their full potential.
- To equip children with the knowledge and cultural capital they need for future success.
- To promote the benefits of healthy living & physical fitness to support good mental health & well-being.
- To ensure all children are literate and numerate through understanding that a focus on speaking and listening, reading, writing and maths is fundamental.
- To develop an understanding of how we can learn from and care for the environment and ensure its sustainability.
- To create a culture where children can self- reflect, enabling them to know and understand what they are learning and why, to reflect and review.
- To promote the following qualities positive attitudes to learning, curiosity, resilience, respect for themselves and others and responsibility.